At Configero, we are passionate about our customers' CRM success and are looking for team members who will bring the same level of passion and commitment to our solution delivery team.
As a Business Analyst at Configero, you will exercise a key role in supporting project teams with full lifecycle Salesforce.com project implementations, primarily focusing on analysis, design, development, testing, and initial production support. You will work with clients and project teams both on-site and remote to gather requirements, document solution design, configure Salesforce applications, and train administrators and end-user personnel on how to navigate and best leverage their customized Salesforce solution.
Companies need a technology partner that offers more than implementation – but rather a clear roadmap to business process improvement. Configero leverages its expertise to deliver a better CRM experience and a path to better business performance.
Business Analyst responsibilities include:
- Leading functional designs that include User Interface configuration and customization of Salesforce.com cloud computing solutions
- Documenting business process flows and business requirements as well as perform process gap analysis against critical requirements
- Mapping client business process and requirements into the capabilities of Salesforce.com and the Force.com platform.
- Configuring role hierarchy and profiles to control user visibility so that access to data rolls up from lower levels to higher levels in hierarchy
- Providing org-wide access settings and object sharing rules
- Creating and configuring objects to provide functionality to applications, i.e., page tabs, record types and page layouts, reports, dashboards, etc.
- Developing assignment rules, escalation rules, and workflow rules, etc.
- Leveraging Salesforce.com’s Chatter, Knowledge, Salesforce.com Flow, Twitter and Facebook integrations and Analytics
- Facilitating user feedback sessions, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and training
- Risk identification and escalation to bring about resolution to meet client standards
- Minimum of two years relevant work experience
- Minimum of two years Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application experience (e.g. Salesforce, Siebel, Sugar CRM)
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications a plus (Administrator, Consultant, or Developer)
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com (two full-cycle implementations preferred)
- CRM package configuration experience, preferably Salesforce.com
- Functional and technical knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong understanding of systems and business processes as well as experience working with application data and data relationships
- Experience and familiarity with web-based architectures and databases a plus
- Experience facilitating business process mapping and functional requirements sessions
- Energetic, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills are required
- Have tenacity, persistence, passion and a desire for customer success
- Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel (approx. 25%)
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.