At Configero, we are passionate about our customers' CRM success and are looking for team members who will bring the same level of passion and commitment to our solution delivery team.
As a Project Manager at Configero, you will exercise a leadership role, ensuring the completion of projects within defined time-lines, budget controls and quality standards. You will develop and manage project tasks to ensure that development activities are consistent with established standards and business objectives. You will also work with clients and project team members to gather requirements, document solution design, configure the Salesforce application, train administrators and end-user personnel on how to navigate and best leverage the solution, and ensure successful engagements and project go-lives through disciplined and established project management methodology. Additionally, you will perform other basic project management responsibilities including: conducting status meetings, producing status reports, and managing project plans.
Companies need a technology partner that offers more than implementation – but rather a clear roadmap to business process improvement. Configero leverages its expertise to deliver a better CRM experience and a path to better business performance.
Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Developing and managing project scope, issues, and escalations while continually setting and managing client expectations
- Executing business process review meetings and discovery sessions with clients
- Setting up, configuring and optimizing Salesforce solutions remotely and/or at client locations
- Executing testing and validation that the Salesforce configuration meets the business requirements and solution design
- Providing training and knowledge transfer to clients through configuration workshops, desk-side coaching and reviews of project deliverables
- Performing technical data migration and custom development
- Assisting and supporting client User Acceptance Testing (UAT) efforts and execute go-live deployment
- Providing clients with additional opportunities to further leverage Salesforce and the Force.com platform
- Ensuring on-time and on-budget project delivery through disciplined project management that consistently reviews and monitors the project plan, issues, budget and status
- Minimum of five years relevant work experience
- Minimum of two years project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications a plus (Administrator, Consultant, or Developer)
- Experience implementing three full-cycle implementations (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Functional and technical knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Client facing and project management experience
- Implementation expertise in configuring and deploying SaaS based applications
- Energetic, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills are required
- Have tenacity, persistence, passion and a desire for customer success
- Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel (approx. 25%)
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.