At Configero, we are passionate about our customers' success on the Salesforce platform -- and we're looking for team members who will bring the same level of passion and commitment to our solution delivery team.
As a Developer at Configero, you will exercise a key role in supporting project teams with full lifecycle Salesforce.com project implementations, primarily focusing on development on the Salesforce.com/Force.com platform. You will apply technical knowledge to develop creative and innovative solutions and solve complex problems. You will be responsible for designing, coding, enhancing, and testing of software applications to meet business process requirements.
Companies need a technology partner that offers more than implementation – but rather a clear roadmap to business process improvement. Configero leverages its expertise to deliver a better CRM experience and a path to better business performance.
Developer responsibilities include:
- Designing and developing applications on the Force.com platform
- Developing and implementing new functionalities, changes, and customizations on Salesforce applications
- Supporting and enhancing existing Force.com-based applications
- Researching, presenting and/or making recommendations on technical issues
- Assisting in the process of turning business requirements into design specifications
- Accurately predicting time required to complete development tasks; adhering closely to development plans; and anticipating changes to a product specification or schedule as they become necessary during a development cycle
- Communicating and mentoring other members of the development team
- Interacting internally and externally on a daily basis to achieve department/work unit goals and initiatives
- Foreseeing potential technical or business issues within department and make recommendations on how to resolve.
- Minimum of five years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications a plus (Developer, Advanced Developer, etc)
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com (three full-cycle implementations preferred)
- CRM package configuration experience, preferably Salesforce.com
- Functional and technical knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Strong understanding of systems and business processes as well as experience working with application data and data relationships
- Experience and familiarity with web-based architectures and databases a plus
- Energetic, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills are required
- Have tenacity, persistence, passion and a desire for customer success
- Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel (approx. 25%)
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.