At Configero, we are passionate about our customers' CRM success and are looking for team members who will bring the same level of passion and commitment to our solution delivery team.
As a Solution Architect at Configero, you will play a critical role in managing and providing strategic guidance on full life-cycle implementations and adoption. You will be responsible for understanding business strategy and direction across the front and back office, and driving the architectures to support these systems. Working with business and IT stakeholders, you will own and have responsibility for the overall application architecture of the enterprise application Salesforce.com. As a client-facing role, you must confidently work with all levels of customer organizations tailoring your communication to meet the needs of various stakeholders including C-level decision makers.
Companies need a technology partner that offers more than implementation – but rather a clear roadmap to business process improvement. Configero leverages its expertise to deliver a better CRM experience and a path to better business performance.
Solution Architect responsibilities include:
- Connecting business requirements with functional capabilities of force.com
- Assessing business objectives, formulating solutions concepts, and driving stakeholder support
- Leading business process discovery workshops
- Leading application solution design and development of custom applications using Force.com and integrating Salesforce.com with other systems
- Contributing to project teams a direct resource and managing others on deployments
- Planning, managing, and performing application build, test, and deploy activities
- Creating project deliverables and standards (e.g., including process standards)
- Planning and establishing after go-live activities including ongoing support
- Minimum of five years relevant work experience
- Minimum of three years Salesforce.com experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications a plus (Administrator, Consultant, or Developer)
- Deep functional and/or technical knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Client facing and project management experience
- Implementation expertise in configuring and deploying SaaS based applications
- Energetic, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Outstanding writing, presentation, communication and organization skills are required
- Have tenacity, persistence, passion and a desire for customer success
- Be highly driven and able to self-manage in a fast paced environment
- Ability to travel (approx. 25%)
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.