At Configero, we are passionate about our customers' success on the Salesforce platform and are always looking for talent who will bring the same level of commitment and enthusiasm to our team.
The IT Intern will work directly with our CTO and management team to build processes and infrastructure to support our growing company. Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Conduct research, gather requirements, and analyze opportunities to improve operations and delivery
- Research, evaluate solutions, and help implement components of the IT security infrastructure
- Provide IT process and product expertise to support the company’s relocation to a new office (network setup, phone systems, etc.)
- Develop and document best practice processes for new hire technology set-up
- Manage, track, and report on internal support requests
- Project manage implementation of process improvement apps & technology
- Salesforce.com administration
In addition, the IT intern will have the opportunity to participate in and learn about the delivery side of the business by shadowing at client and partner meetings.
Who We're Looking For:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in IT, MIS, or other technology related field
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is willing to learn
Configero is a Salesforce.com solution provider and app development firm headquartered in Atlanta. We’ve been in business since 2009 and have delivered 800+ projects to date – earning us Silver partner status with Salesforce and 2X recognition on the Inc 500’s fastest growing companies.
Whether your company is just getting started with CRM or building the “next big thing” on the Force.com platform, we help you take the next steps to maximize the return on your Salesforce investment.
This role will be in our Atlanta office in Buckhead. Compensation will be from $12-15 per hour depending on experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.