Configero is looking to add an early career Salesforce consultant to our team. This person will be mentored by our senior consultants and work with them to help our customers succeed on the Salesforce platform.
As the Junior Salesforce Consultant, you will be involved in all aspects of project delivery. This includes:
- gathering requirements
- establishing project scope
- process & workflow documentation
- technical design & development
- declarative configuration (clicks not code)
- customer support
This position requires excellent communication skills an aptitude for quickly learning new technology. You must be able to work on multiple technical projects simultaneously and manage their time extremely well. You may deal with ambiguous problems – and our clients count on you to take full control and responsibility to create simple solutions to complex problems.
Who We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, MIS, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- A desire to build a career in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Strong communication & listening skills
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter who is willing to learn
- Bonus points if you already hold Salesforce certifications!
Configero is a Salesforce.com solution provider and app development firm headquartered in Atlanta. We’ve been in business since 2009 and have delivered 800+ projects to date – earning us Silver partner status with Salesforce and 2X recognition on the Inc 500’s fastest growing companies.
Whether your company is just getting started with CRM or building the “next big thing” on the Force.com platform, we help you take the next steps to maximize the return on your Salesforce investment.
This role will be in our Atlanta office in Buckhead. Compensation will be dependent on experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.