At Configero, we are passionate about our customers' success on the Salesforce platform and are always looking for talent who will bring the same level of commitment and enthusiasm to our team.
The Sales & Marketing Intern will work directly with our CEO and management team on executing growth strategies in the Southeast. Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to):
- Conducting market research & developing target account lists
- Building presentations & proposals
- Crafting sales email templates
- Updating information in Salesforce.com
- Working at client and prospect events
- Outreach to stalled or past opportunities
- Authoring social media and blog content sent to prospects
The Sales & Marketing Intern will have the opportunity to participate in and learn about the delivery side of the business by shadowing at client and partner meetings.
Who We're Looking For:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in business or technology related field
- Ability to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Strong written communication skills
Configero is a Salesforce.com solution provider and app development firm headquartered in Atlanta. We’ve been in business since 2009 and have delivered 800+ projects to date – earning us Silver partner status with Salesforce and 2X recognition on the Inc 500’s fastest growing companies.
Whether your company is just getting started with CRM or building the “next big thing” on the Force.com platform, we help you take the next steps to maximize the return on your Salesforce investment.
This role will be in our Atlanta office in Buckhead. Compensation will be from $12-15 per hour depending on experience.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.