Anchor Glass believes in creating, customizing, shipping & collaborating with their clients to create unique and functional glass containers. Through their diverse machine capabilities, Anchor Glass can operate short-, medium- and long-runs to produce flint, amber and black glass containers.
Improved Sales and Quoting Efficiencies with Sales Cloud
- Anchor Glass wanted to improve & automate internal sales processes and deploy efficient, real-time pipeline management.
- Needed an automated way to create pricing requests and quotes with custom Terms & Conditions, right from the opportunity record.
- Wanted to improve their reporting capabilities and the speed of creating key dashboards.
- Field reps needed tools that were mobile friendly and accessible on the go.
- Wanted efficient way to document competitive intel inside Salesforce.
- Desire to enhance service to key clients
- Implemented new instance of Sales Cloud, migrating client, pipeline & historical purchasing data.
- The Configero Grid, an Excel-like overlay for Salesforce, was implemented in order to enhance data visibility & user adoption.
- Chatter Group & custom @ mentions were triggered on competitor names to consolidate & track Market Intel.
- Used Salesforce Flows to provide branched logic that walks reps through each type of pricing request, and then submits for approval through appropriate channels.
- Used Conga Conductor to create complex quotes that auto-derive the correct T’s & C’s based on data provided on the opportunity and account record.
- Created custom Service Scorecard object to track KPIs on service delivery to key customers.
- Designed custom reports & dashboards to visualize pipeline.
- The new instance of Salesforce provides operational control & visibility for both the Sales team and executives.
- Pricing requests are streamlined and linked to opportunities in the pipeline for reporting.
- Approval processes that used to take a week or more are now completed in minutes.
- Improved team collaboration by leveraging automated notifications and approval routing.
- Reps can contribute timely market intel and gain visibility to industry knowledge gathered by their peers.
- Anchor now has a standard quote template with custom Terms & Conditions that can quickly be created by reps.