The future of sales and CRM
When Salesforce introduced the Lightning Experience, they developed more than just a new UI...they delivered a completely new way to sell. While it can be intimidating to make the switch from the familiar Classic interface, converting to Salesforce Lightning doesn’t have to be painful. It just requires research, planning, and testing to achieve a positive outcome. Configero can help prepare your organization for a seamless transition to the new Salesforce Lightning user experience with minimal disruption to your operations and a immediate benefits for your users to get more out of your CRM.
Configero offers a phased approach to launching Salesforce Lightning, beginning with a critical in-depth assessment of the level of effort and time required to make the switch, which includes:
- A detailed analysis of the features and functionality enabled in your Salesforce org as they relate to Lightning compatibility
- Key considerations and critical items that are typically left out of Lightning readiness assessments which can lead to significant performance issues
- A detailed document that serves as the foundation for an effective transition project with next-step guidance for further investigation
- An informed estimate of the time, budget and resources needed to ensure a successful, painless transition for your organization
After an initial assessment, Configero's Lightning experts conduct a deeper dive before executing the launch to ensure accelerated adoption and value for your company's users:
- Building a roadmap to adopt new features of Lightning including the Design System, App Builder and Lightning Components
- Customizing analytics and dashboards to take advantage of new and improved reporting capabilities
- User training and readiness to introduce teams to the new features and functionality available to them
TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
Let Configero help you build what's next. Share a few details about your vision on Salesforce.com and one of our CRM experts will get back to you with some ideas about the possibilities of the world's most trusted platform.