If you’re working in an industry where you’re constantly bidding on new projects – such as construction – you have a huge opportunity to leverage technology to help you stand out and win. Salesforce provides a flexible platform to manage bids, projects, resources, suppliers, operations and more with a focus on collaboration and visibility across the organization. Configero has worked with construction and engineering companies of all sizes to customize Salesforce for the unique construction business model, from quote to cash and after-market service and support.
We partner with firms in the construction industry o build Salesforce solutions that enable you to:
- Improve communication between contractors, owners, architects and the construction team.
- Document, edit, and share critical information while at a job site.
- Quickly generate RFPs, quotes & proposals.
- Track shipments, equipment, and materials.
- Integrate GPS tracking to monitor vehicles and resource.s
- Manage projects and move quickly from RFP to boots on the ground.
- Track contractor licensing and OSHA documentation.
- Track productivity, billing, and monitor progress in real time.
- Store designs, safety materials, and organizational knowledge in libraries.
- Manage service cases and service warranties.
- Integrate with third-party systems, including Building Information Modeling (BIM) platforms, the Dodge Report, Blue Book.
With the Construction landscape changing faster than ever before, traditional client-server solutions limit your ability to be agile and adapt. We help you build the cloud-based technology solutions you need to stay ahead and drive growth.