Financial Services - Construction
Connell Equipment Leasing Company (Connell), a division of Connell Finance Company, Inc., is one of the nation's largest independent lessors of material handling equipment, with over 12,000 pieces of equipment on lease or in inventory.
Berkeley Heights, NJ
Enhancing Equipment/Inventory Management with Salesforce Communities
- Connell takes possession of forklifts and other equipment when they come off lease from customers.
- Today, they sell this inventory via website, www.usedforktrucks.com
- The current site is very basic, offering limited ability for customers to interact with Connell. As a result, inventory sits in warehouses longer than desired.
- Deployed Sales Cloud to track inventory from cradle (origination of leases with lessees) to grave (coming off lease and going back to inventory).
- Implemented Customer Community to help the company sell more inventory, more quickly.
- It also improved customer loyalty, by enabling customers to communicate more efficiently and effectively with Connell.
- The Community replaced the existing Website.
- The Connell Company now has the ability to track their equipment from the lease origination to the lease completion.
- Their outdated website and information was migrated to a functional Salesforce Community, enabling more ongoing interaction and communication with their clients.
- Their equipment is now leveraged more efficiently and inventory is not wasted as often.