Enhancing Client Support & Call Center Efficiencies with Service Cloud
- Leading financial services software provider sought to improve the efficiency of its customer support call center leveraging the service cloud
- Previous process of assigning cases was entirely manual and led to slow response times and resolution rates
- Without case prioritization or an escalation process, managers had limited insight into overall performance and agents found it difficult to identify and report critical issues
- Lack of documented SLAs and inability to monitor/track them impacted internal communications and customer satisfaction
- Optimized and streamlined entire support case process leveraging Service Cloud features.
- Configured “Case Feed” functionality to enable easy access to information and easy navigation.
- Developed “Case Story” VisualForce component that uses images to display key case information.
- Implemented Service Cloud Entitlements, providing visual timelines of service milestones, at-a-glance SLA compliance and tracking, SLA alerts of upcoming milestones and more.
- Enabled case assignment automation by implementing Round-Robin process using custom objects.
- Implemented internal Knowledgebase and Chatter to aid in onboarding and collaboration on cases.
- Tens of thousands of CCH’s customers receive enhanced service and support.
- Management has greater control and insight into its call center’s performance.
- Agents are empowered to be more proactive and customer-focused.
- Ease of use enables high user adoption and productivity gains among support team.
- Agents can find information more quickly in Salesforce Knowledgebase, which translates into more efficient calls with customers and faster ramp-up times for new reps.