Love is in the air. If you’ve looking for that special someone in the Salesforce ecosystem, you’ve got to speak their language.
We’ve got your back with 27 Salesforce pick-up lines guaranteed to make any admin swoon:
1. Are you Global Search? Because I’ve just found what I’ve been looking for.
2. You look like you’re just my Record Type.
3. I’m building an Auto Number field. Quick, what’s yours?
4. Baby, if you were a Safe Harbor statement, you’d be what they cal FINE PRINT!
5. When’s the next Release? Because you’ve captured my heart.
6. Come play in my Sandbox, and let’s see what develops.
7. Are you free this weekend? Because I will Mass Transfer my Records.
8. You must be on Wave, because I can visualize You + Me.
9. Have you configured Campaign Influence? Because I want your multi-touch attribution.
10. Do you know Apex? Because you’ve set off a Trigger.
11. I like this Chatter, wanna take it to a Private Group?
12. I think you could be an integral part of my development life cycle.
13. These Assignment Rules say my heart’s all yours.
14. You auto-complete me.
15. Is that a List View? Because boy, all I see is you.
16. About your phone number. What’s the Field Accessibility on that for my Profile?
17. Summer ‘17 must be over already, because I’m FALLing for you.
18. What Salesforce Edition are you on? Because my love for you has No Limits.
19. Your love is a Visualforce to be reckoned with.
20. Let’s get a Collaborative Forecast going and close this opportunity.
21. Oh you still use an on-prem CRM? You must like it nice and slow.
22. Let’s configure a time-based workflow, because I’ve got to see you again.
23. Quick, check Event Log. Someone has accessed my heart.
24. You’re the Custom Object of my affections.
25. You remind me of Lightning Process Builder, because I’m rapidly developing a crush on you.
26. Someone alert a manager! This right here is a Big Deal.
27. Click that Convert button, because you are one hot lead.
So there you have it! Wishing you a Valentine’s Day full of chocolate, roses, and corny pick up lines.
What lines did we miss? Add yours in the comments!