Keller Williams Streamlines Support for Five Business Units on Service Cloud Lightning
- Keller Williams was a Desk.com customer for 7 years and had grown accustomed to the functionality limitations and relying on workarounds to get things done
- Multiple groups using (5) separate instances of Desk.com with multiple data loads pulling from various units
- Excessive use of labels, filters, and macros to manage tracking and routing to groups
- Configero deployed single, unified instance of Service Cloud Lightning with advanced permission sets and security profiles to manage support groups, including: KW International, Legal, Security, Finance and KW Worldwide
- Migrated select case data for all groups from Desk.com orgs to align with consolidated Service Cloud groups/profiles
- Rolled out Lightning Knowledge for help centers and Service Cloud Lightning Reports & Dashboards for more meaningful agent performance monitoring and coaching
Service Cloud Lightning Reports & Dashboards
weeks to launch
Stay tuned for more Service Cloud success stories in the coming weeks...
Contact us today to learn how we can help you modernize your customer support operations in the meantime.
Tell us about your project
Let Configero help you build what's next. Share a few details about your vision on Salesforce.com and one of our CRM experts will get back to you with some ideas about the possibilities of the world's most trusted platform.